Inhalt des Dokuments
Hands-on project to finite element analysis (winter term 2019/20)
- © Copyright??
The first lecture will be held on Monday
10/14/2019 from 4 to 6 p.m. in room MS 107.
The course is administrated on its ISIS page . A subscription is necessary but requires a password. The password will be announced in the first lecture.
A registration through Qispos  is (tips ) possible. Students with special exam regulations (e. g. exchange students [Erasmus, Sokrates, etc.]) are requested to register at the examination office and bring us their registration form.
- handling commercial finite element software (Abaqus),
- solving a complex stress analysis problem
- obtaining background information on advanced strength of materials theory.
- solving engineering problems as working in teams,
- presenting and documenting results
- introduction to components and materials of microelectronics and the surface mount technology (SMT)
- basic mechanics of elastoplastic deformable bodies
- introduction to the concepts of the commercial finite element software Abaqus
detailed course description  || notification according
to course catalogue |
|course schedule  || ISIS webpage