Inhalt des Dokuments
Hands-on project to finite element analysis (summer term 2020)
- © Copyright??
Information related to the Corona crisis:
Please note that the start of the lectures is postponed until 11/02/2020 and that TU Berlin has switched to an essential-only presence mode of operation on 03/20/2020. In the winter term 20/21, this module will be held as an online-only course.
In order to establish a contact between the lecturers and the students, it is required that everyone registers on the ISIS page  of this module. However, a password is required for the registration. Please send an e-mail to Sebastian Glane  to obtain the password. If you are a student, who does not have a TU Berlin campus account yet, there is the option of a guest access to the ISIS webpage (in German: Gastzugang). The guest access also requires a password, which can be obtained by contacting Sebastian Glane .
A registration through QISPOS  is (tips ) possible. Students with special exam regulations (e. g. exchange students [Erasmus, Sokrates, etc.]) are requested to register at the examination office and bring us their registration form.
- handling commercial finite element software (Abaqus),
- solving a complex stress analysis problem
- obtaining background information on advanced strength of materials theory.
- solving engineering problems as working in teams,
- presenting and documenting results
- introduction to components and materials of microelectronics and the surface mount technology (SMT)
- basic mechanics of elastoplastically deformable bodies
- introduction to the concepts of the commercial finite element software Abaqus
| detailed course description  ||
notification according to course catalogue  |
| ISIS webpage  |